IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved with designing a host of devices that can make home work simpler. It has built devices like vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning devices. These devices are in enormous demand all across the world. This company offers around 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and has other supplies like member price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of all iRobots
There are enormous demand for products That may serve as replacements for people. These iRobot products can be scheduled once every day, perform family functions like sweeping and cleaning and these little maids bill themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They are easy to transport and very easy on the pocket as well. A number of those iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner that may sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter can literally suck even the smallest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the top cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, skin infections etc. in people. Roomba is offered in numerous versions as well as the costs also vary accordingly.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains in your homes. Mopping silently is the greatest power of Braava. It mimics how a person mop a floor and this is not able to be replicated by other competitor until today. Being a winner among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the best home cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to decrease the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra wash off dirt, algae, bacteria and oil build up on the flooring of the pool. The unit is effective at filtering around 70 gallons of water per minute.
IRobots, like some other devices, requires repairs. The repairs could be required due to non functioning of the System which may be a result of one of the following mistakes
· Charging mistakes -- Charging mistakes might be attributed to various reasons. The device may demonstrate that the concept of a charging error if the battery isn't connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging point is dirty or spoilt. The trained team of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these mistakes and propose you with appropriate actions so.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't react, assess if the green light is coming on pressing sterile, or even check the charger or home base line cable for any harms, try rebooting the device. If none of them provides you a sign of error, check the home foundation for debris or dust and clean it up. Even after all this when the system fails to respond, contact the skilled service team at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may call for a wheel replacement when the wheels are not turning properly, make squeaky sound while moving or should they fall out. In these cases, get support from iRobot fix specialist at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged owing to water entering the device you need to dismantle the apparatus together with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the issue still persists call or visit the support engineers to find the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall last for approximately 500 cycles. Look at altering a battery when the robot is having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any large or long thing. It could be indication for malfunctioning detectors too.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to return to dock if it is Experiencing weak battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be certain that the home base is switched on and is correctly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Great team of service engineers that are proficient in repairing a range of home Cleaning solutions. They fix errors using genuine parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is the associate of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, Which their customer will enjoy free fix for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.